We produce a range of intelligence reports utilising the latest intelligence:
- Business (Competiveness) Barometer –provides information on a range of business statistics including business stock, business births, survival rates, unemployment and wage data.
- People & Skills Barometer – analyses the levels of skills in the existing and potential workforce.
- Place (Infrastructure) Barometer – an analysis of delivery from a spatial perspective and an identification of transport priorities in the Black Country.
- LEP Intelligence Reports – monthly intelligence reports to inform the LEP Board
- 2011 Census Analysis – analysis of latest Census results
- Black Country Strategic Companies – profile of the high turnover companies in the Black Country
- Black Country Business Survey – findings of a recent survey of over 1,400 Black Country Businesses
- Advanced Manufacturing Study – recent in-depth analysis of Black Country companies in the Advanced Manufacturing Sector
Click here to download the list of reports that are available and what they contain.
To access these reports you need to log in to a secure area using your username and password. If you don’t already have a password you’ll need to register